Tuesday, November 3, 2009

just love this entry..

The Rules Of Love:


  • kiss on the lips = I love u



  • Kiss on the ear = you are special



  • Kiss on the nose = laughter



  • Kiss on the cheek = friendship



  • Kiss on the forehead = I comfort you



  • Kiss on the neck = I want you



  • Kiss on the shoulder = You are wonderful



  • Kiss anywhere else = Be careful



  • Play around with hair = Can't live without you



  • Holdings hands = Happiness



  • Arms around waist = You are mine and I need ypu



  • A hug = I care



  • Hibble on ear = start warming



  • Smiling at each other = I like You



  • Lifting up eyebrows/wink = flirtation



  • Looking around = Hiding true feelings



  • Tender kiss on your side of your lips = You're mine



  • Wetting your lips = Waiting for a kiss



  • Tear drop = Im Missing you



  • Crying = I lost You








No comments: